Hello bloggers and teachers. This blog is hosting the 50th edition of Math Teachers at Play (MTAP) blog carnival this 18th of May 2012. Promote your favorite posts/articles by submitting the links using the MATP submission form before the 18th.
- Do you have a game, activity, or anecdote about teaching math to young students? Please share!
- What is your favorite math club games, numerical investigations, or contest-preparation tips?
- Have you found a clever explanation for math concepts and procedures? E.g. how to teach bisecting an angle, or what is wrong with distributing the square in the expression (a + b)^2.
- How do you make an upper-level (high school) math topics come alive?
- What is your favorite problem? (I hope not the students:-))
- What kind of math do you do, just for the fun of it?
Click here to see past editions of MTAP Carnivals.
Don’t be shy — share your insights! If you do not have a blog, just send your ideas and short articles at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll find a way to publish it in the carnival.
The last math blog carnival I hosted was Math and Multimedia Carnival #17.